Study In USA after 12th

Study Abroad Loans EduCred

Table of Contents


Can Indians study in the US after the 12th?

Yes, Indian students can study in the United States after the 12th grade. In fact, many students from India choose to study in the US for their higher education.

There are a few things to keep in mind if you’re interested in studying in the US as an Indian student. First, you’ll need to take the SAT or ACT exam and submit your scores as part of your application. You’ll also need to submit transcripts from your high school as well as any AP or IB courses you’ve taken.

Additionally, you’ll need to demonstrate your English proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam. And finally, you’ll need to prove that you have the financial resources to cover the cost of your education in the US.

Overall, the process of applying to colleges in the US as an Indian student is similar to the process for any other international student. If you’re willing to put in the work, you can definitely study in the US after the 12th grade!

What exams are required to study in the US after the 12th?

The United States is one of the most popular destinations for students from around the world. Every year, thousands of students flock to the US in pursuit of their dreams.

If you’re planning to study in the US, you’ll need to take a few exams to be eligible for admission into a US university. The most important exam you’ll need to take is the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). The SAT is a standardized test that is widely used for college admissions in the US.

In addition to the SAT, you may also need to take one or more of the following exams:

  • ACT (American College Testing)
  • TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
  • IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
  • GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
  • GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
  • LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
  • MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)

The exams you’ll need to take will depend on the program you’re applying to and the university you’re applying to. Be sure to check with the admissions office of the school you’re interested in to find out which exams are required.

While the exams listed above are the most common exams required for admission into a US university, they are not the only exams you may need to take. For example, if you’re interested in studying engineering, you may need to take the FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) exam.

No matter what program you’re interested in, the best way to prepare for exams is to start studying early. Give yourself plenty of time to study for each exam so that you can do your best on test day.

Best courses in the USA after class 12th?

There are a variety of great courses available for international students in the USA. Here are some of the best:

  • Business: If you want to study business and earn a degree that will be recognized internationally, the USA is a great place to do it. Top business schools such as Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton offer world-class programs that will prepare you for a successful career in business.
  • Engineering: Another popular option for international students is to study engineering. The USA is home to some of the best engineering programs in the world, such as those at MIT, Caltech, and Carnegie Mellon. These programs will give you the skills you need to succeed in a variety of engineering fields.
  • Computer Science: For students interested in computers and technology, the USA offers some of the best computer science programs in the world. Top schools such as Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, and MIT offer programs that will prepare you for a career in the ever-growing field of computer science.
  • Medicine: If you want to study medicine and become a doctor, the USA is a great place to do it. The USA has some of the best medical schools in the world, such as Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and Stanford. These schools will give you the skills you need to succeed in the medical field.

There are a wide variety of courses of study in the USA that will suit any interest. These are just a few of the many great options available.

EduCred will handhold you in achieving your Study Abroad Dreams. Once you pass the exam, leave everything on EduCred. We will arrange your Study Abroad Loan, and we have the best mentors for your Study Abroad Consultation, who will help you to choose the best alternative from the list of universities or colleges you have planned for.

Our sister firm Homelodgers is also a major provider of overseas student accommodation. EduCred are a one-stop shop once you finalize to study in the USA.

Request a call back by filling out the form below.